At Retirement Fiduciary Group, we take time to understand your plan objectives, and strive to design a best in class retirement program that aims to provide your employees with the greatest chance of positive outcomes. We also aim to aid in balancing the administrative responsibilities inherent to managing a retirement plan.
Our focus is on these specific areas:
- Employer contribution strategies
- Evaluation of qualification and eligibility issues
- Compliance with legislative changes
- Support services to simplify plan administration
- Optimal use of safe harbor, auto enrollment and auto escalation provisions
With a focus in these areas, we also have access to PLAN NAVIGATOR. This tool allows us to project the impacts of plan design changes to employees. This allows us work with you to implement plan design changes that aim to drive employee participation and engagement. As well as help ensure that employees are being steered towards the path to successful retirement outcomes.