Overseeing the implementation of a best in class employer-sponsored retirement plan is a significant responsibility. Your plan and processes are being observed by various agencies and by your employees. It is important to the protect your employees interests and stay within the laws.
As your partner, we can share this fiduciary responsibility with you, and implement a disciplined and best practice process to better manage your responsibilities. As well as provide resources to inform and educate committee members on ERISA's fiduciary liability.
Our extensive process includes:
- Plan policy creation and documentation, including Investment Policy Statement and Investment Committee Charter.
- Investment Committee Fiduciary Education Modules
- Comprehensive Fiduciary oversight reviews, and compliance and file checklists.
- Meeting minutes and executive summaries
- Plan record Documentation and Retention